This Best-Seller Reveals What To Do…
and What NOT To Do… if You Want
Open, Honest, Intimate &
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU IF:
• You are tired of small disagreements blowing up into big fights
• You still love each other but hate the way you deal with conflicts
• You want to bring back love, trust, and intimacy
• You want less pain and more passion in your relationship
“Get the book and study it. Understanding and avoiding the 5 hurtful mistakes Paul points out in this book will help you prevent many of your upsets and arguments and bring back open and honest communication to your relationship.” —Scott Catamas, founder, Love Coach Academy
HERE’S WHAT INSIDE:
• Want open and honest communication to soar in your
relationship? It happens almost automatically when you eliminate
Destructive Habit #1 (jump to page #17).
• Discover the communication secret every pizza place knows that will radically reduce the number of misunderstandings you have when you apply it at home. (this secret is revealed in chapter #4)
• Ready for more intimacy and understanding? Put an end to Destructive Habit #5 (the Fatal F’s) and watch communication rush back in… (starts on page 83).
• Warning: don’t make the BSW mistake described on page #17. It stops any chance of intimacy or open, honest communication.
• Has your communication gotten stuck in a downward spiral, does it feel like relationship rut where the more you talk about something, the worse it gets? Want to know why… read chapter #6 several times.
• Discover what causes you… or your partner… to take things personally and what to do about it. (revealed in chapter #3)
• Working really hard – but not making any headway in your relationship? Check out the story starting on page 13.
• You may want to cut out the Argument Prevention Cheat Sheets - Summary Pages 111 – 116, but luckily you don’t have to – there is a special bonus color PDF for your fridge.
Okay, there is more, but if you are still reading, you must know that one of the most important foundations of a great relationship is great communication.